Dr. Hythem Hamed Abdelatif
Dr. Hythem Hamed Abdelatif has a Master Degree in dental science in the specialty of oral and maxillofacial prosthodontics from Ain Shams University, Egypt. Dr. Hythem is dental health professional. He contributes to society by providing quality dental services to the communities he serves.
Dr. Hythem obtained several continuing education and professional certification such as international advanced training’s course in implantology from Munich ,Germany. Periodontics, Implantology & Esthetics Certificate from The Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry, Basic Endodontics Certificate and Comprehensive Esthetics in Restorative Dentistry Certificate from The Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. He is also a member of the Arab Micro Dental Association (AMDA). He has specialized in:
- Implants & mini-implants.
- Crowns & bridges (veneers, crowns, cosmetic dentistry, gum whitening, bleaching).
- Complete, partial & over-dentures.
- Root canal treatment (conventional, rotary & re-treatments).
- Operative procedures (all kinds of fillings).
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Extraction & minor surgical procedures.
- Specialist in cosmetic dentistry.